Travelers Championship - Birdies for Charity Fundraiser
Who are the Birdies and what do they do?
- Do you have a friend or family member who has lost their vision?
- Do you know someone who has lost their vision and has had to re-train for a new job?
- Do you know anyone who would like to learn Braille?
- Do you know anyone who needs to learn mobility and independent living skills?
- Do you know how assistive technology can help you to navigate in the world?
- Do you know someone who has a blind child who needs resources beyond what the school system offers?
Every year, the Travelers Championship Golf Tournament takes place at the TPC River Highlands in Cromwell during the month of June. This year it will run June 24-27. When you donate, any amount, the Travelers will add 15% to every donation made. This goes directly to NFB of Connecticut. For example, for your donation of $25, they will add an additional $3.75, and for $50, they will add $7.50. Just click on our link, Birdies for Charity, they make it very easy! Spread the word and share with your friends and family on Facebook. Let them know how NFB has helped YOU!
For more information, please contact Mary Silverberg at 860-232-7333 or email@example.com.